Greetings! Come and meet our French Companies!
The French Trade Commission UBIFRANCE Indonesia is proud to showcase some of these inventive French companies issued from the GIS sector. A French delegation made of 10 companies will be coming in October 2012 to meet various potential users of GIS. They will be in Jakarta on October 1-2.
The purpose of the journey is to identify Indonesian partners for French-Based Companies and sets up B2B meeting accordingly.
The French Know-How
- Region’s Economic Performance
- Development of Agricultural production
- Monitoring of land use
- Assistance of Installation of GIS
- Consumption of space and buildings
- Management and waste treatment
- Noise Map
- Management of water systems
- Urban Flooding
- Rural Electrification
- Cadastral and property assessment
- Technology risk
- Public Housing
Some projects led by France in the World
- Regular Updating of the Mapping of Senegal
- Development of agricultural production in Egypt
- Monitoring of land in Algeria
- Assistance for installation of a GIS in a natural park in Belarus
- Management of Natural and Renewable ressources in Vietnam
- Infrastructure urban spatial data in India
- Statistical observation and mapping in Tunisia
- Assessment of wind potential in Bangladesh
- Photovoltaic system in Laos
- Extract from land register and cadastral map in Irland
- Management of emergencies in Indonesia
Our French companies will be presenting their products, technologies and solutions during a conference, taking place at the Mandarin Hotel on Tuesday 2nd of October 2012 (morning), and also will benefit from a program of targeted and pre-arranged business meetings during the afternoon.
If you wish further information about our event and secure a B to B meeting with one or more of these companies, please contact Sebastien VICENTE : email@example.com Tel : (+62) 0 21-25-988-170